Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Thankful List

Hello! I'm linking up with What the Teacher Wants to say what I'm thankful for.

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am thankful for my 21 kiddos, the spacious room, and the wall of windows that brings in sunshine!

2. What person are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for my huge family, my husband, our mini-goldendoodle (Maizy), and our son who is due to arrive at the end of January.


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
I am new to blogging, and so I will give thanks to the first 3 blogs I came across that inspired me to create my own.
  a. Life in First Grade
  b. The Inspired Apple
  c. AND... yes the site I am linking up with :) What the Teacher Wants

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
While being pregnant, I am thankful for my latest cravings: Dr. Pepper & pudding!!!

5. What are you most thankful for?
I am MOST thankful for still being pregnant right now. When going in for a scheduled sonogram at 21 weeks, they caught something and I was immediately addmitted to labor and delivery and in surgery the next day. My doctor is amazed that I'm still pregnant. I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant, so I've been on bed rest the past 10 weeks (and in the meantime became addicted to blogging). I'm thankful for my husband's optimism and strength to help me through this, and I'm thankful for all of the prayers from my family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. it's so funny when pregnant people tell me they have cravings...I WISH I had cravings...then I would have an excuse for the weight gain while being pregnant...lol.

    ReplyDelete