Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bring on the Firsties

Here are some photos of my classroom the day before school started.


Since I have tables, I needed a place to house each table's pencil boxes, Everyday Math & Words Their Way Journals, and slates and math tool kits.


I printed the first letter of each student's name, which is shaped like an animal, and had them color when they came in on the first day.

I named each table with money: Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, & Quarters.

I have integrity!
I did the right thing at the right time.
Incentive charts - Once they fill up a chart, they may choose a behavior coupon to cash in on Fridays.

Our Classroom Library

Guided Reading Table & Word Wall

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your room is very inspiring! I found so many great ideas just from looking at the pictures. It looks so spacious too. Best wishes with your pregnancy. Now I'm a follower!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete